Not actually Erin.
& is used with permission.
- Erin Palette reminds us that putting all your prepping business on the internet is a bad strategic plan.
- Obama goes to Saudi to King Abdullah's funeral. Nicki Kenyon gives us her thoughts on whether that was a good idea or not.
- Miguel Gonzalez reminds us that just because it wears a police uniform doesn't necessarily mean it's an actual cop.
- Download sites are serving up a big helping of crapware and this just irritates Barron B. to no end.
- And Weer'd notes the PSH in the gun hater crowd when they found out that Kalashnikov was opening an AK pattern rifle factory in Pennsylvania.
- And as a special bonus, Barron makes a book recommendation.
All this plus a your regular favorite segments like Felons Behaving Badly, Strange Laws, and Fun With Headlines. Sean updates you on his progress in The Quest for Sharpshooter, and we finish with an especially ranty Stuff that Grinds My Gears.
Thanks for downloading, listening, and subscribing. And don't forget to recommend us to a friend!
Listen to the podcast here.
Show notes may be found here