Friday, April 24, 2015

Apocabox Unboxing #5

& is used with permission.
My apologies for the lateness of this post.  I've been doing several things at once today (see my other blog for what I've been up to this past week regarding an incident at NRAAM), and a combination of "Not enough hours in the day", "Problems with internet connections" and "It takes a long time to upload a video to YouTube" converged and tried to take me down.

They lost. I won.

And now, after much waiting, is my fifth Apocabox video. I am very interested in finding out if anyone has subscribed to this service based upon my reviews. If you have, please let me know!



Pictures of this month's contents may be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.