What it's actually called varies by household, but she called it that and once freaked out of my exes by telling him it's how we Hoosiers disposed of hobos hit by trains.
This is one of the simplest recipes I know; it doesn't take much in the way of food, and it doesn't take long to prepare. You can even cook it on coals if you don't have an oven!
- meat of some kind
- other veggies you like
- After chopping up your veggies, put out two pieces of tinfoil perpendicular to each other.
- Lay your veggies out in layers. Season them how you like.
- Season your meat of choice separately, and then put it on top.
- Wrap the first layer of tinfoil around meat, and then the second layer.
- For oven cooking:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- For thawed meat, cook for 2-3 hours.
- For frozen meat, cook for 3-4 hours.
- Add 15-30 minutes to oven time for thawed meat.
- Add 30-45 minutes to oven time for frozen meat.