Free Shipping on Bulk Ammo -- TargetSportsUSA.Com!

Friday, October 16, 2015

Apocabox Unboxing #8

Not actually Erin.
& is used with permission.
Once again, The Curse of the Apocabox continues to plague me. One of these days I'm going to get a video uploaded and edited on time instead of several hours past my desired posting time.

Good news, though: in contrast to August's box, this one is pretty darn spiffy and has lots of neat things within it.

Please watch the video and leave me a comment about it either here, on my personal blog, or on my YouTube channel.

Pictures of this month's contents may be found here.

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.