Friday, April 1, 2016

Phoning It In

Not actually Erin.
& is used with permission.
Hey all, this is Erin coming to you via the magic of writing in advance.

I likely don't have an article for you now -- if I did, you wouldn't be seeing this -- because I am attending the Big 3 East Spring Media Event for most of the week (Tuesday through Friday).

That's okay, though, because while I like shooting guns, what I like even more is shooting other people's guns using other people's ammunition.

I promise to be wracked with guilt for missing this deadline as I turn other folks' money into smoke, noise, and fun.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.