Thursday, March 14, 2019

Chaplain Tim

Not actually Erin.
& is used with permission.
I received this email from Chaplain Tim last night:
Subject: Thursday post

I'm going to try to get one together,  but I just had a nice policeman at my door inform me that the my section of town is under an evacuation order due to flooding. They're not stupid enough to force evacuation, so I'm not going anywhere.

Electricity is off for 25% of town already, the rest is possible. Power company put the substation in the flood zone.

This crap just came out of nowhere. Blogfodder, but it is going to be a while before I get it worked out. 

As of 4 pm today I texted Tim with "Are you staying dry?" He responded with "River breached the levee on the opposite of my place, so I am good for a while."

If you're the praying sort, please spare a good word with $deity regarding those in Iowa affected by state-wide flooding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.