Friday, August 22, 2014

Apocabox #1 Unboxing

Not actually Erin.
Picture by KJ Photography
& is used with permission.
Sorry about the delay.  Let's get this thing started!

So, there's this thing called the Apocabox that's basically a Loot Crate for prepper. I immediately subscribed to it because:
  • I love presents. 
  • I love gear. 
  • I love having the above delivered to my door. 
  • I figured that, if nothing else, talking about it would make a good blog post. 
Since I seem to be branching out into different media, and because an unboxing is primarily visual, I decided to take a chance and make a YouTube video.

I apologize in advance for the quality of this video.  It's my first time making one, and my tiny webcamera has no zoom function and is a pain to focus. Still, I hope I hit all the relevant points.

Some caveats before I show the video:
  1. This is an unboxing, not a review. A lot of the stuff I don't have experience with. I would like to review some of it in the future, but I don't know if I'll be able to do that. 
  2. It ain't cheap. With shipping, each box comes to about $60. Fortunately this is an every-other-month kind of thing, so I squirrel away $30 each month and it just barely fits into my budget.
  3. Because of this cost, my main goal was to show you what's inside so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not you want to buy Apocabox #2. 
That said, here is my video.  I hope it gives you the information you need. 



Pictures of the box's contents may be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.