|Not actually Erin.|
Picture by KJ Photography
& is used with permission.
So, there's this thing called the Apocabox that's basically a Loot Crate for prepper. I immediately subscribed to it because:
- I love presents.
- I love gear.
- I love having the above delivered to my door.
- I figured that, if nothing else, talking about it would make a good blog post.
I apologize in advance for the quality of this video. It's my first time making one, and my tiny webcamera has no zoom function and is a pain to focus. Still, I hope I hit all the relevant points.
Some caveats before I show the video:
- This is an unboxing, not a review. A lot of the stuff I don't have experience with. I would like to review some of it in the future, but I don't know if I'll be able to do that.
- It ain't cheap. With shipping, each box comes to about $60. Fortunately this is an every-other-month kind of thing, so I squirrel away $30 each month and it just barely fits into my budget.
- Because of this cost, my main goal was to show you what's inside so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not you want to buy Apocabox #2.
That said, here is my video. I hope it gives you the information you need.
Pictures of the box's contents may be found here.