Friday, September 26, 2014

Blue Collar Prepping Friday Flash!

I have previously said that I am always looking for bargains. With my income reduced at the moment, deals are the only way for me to add to my supplies -- and boy do I have a deal!



This is a Solio Xcellerator solar charger (with 2 AA batteries*) package that I found at the Concord, CA REI store. This is a close-out item that was regularly $29.93 -- but is now only $2.83!

Stock is limited, so check your local store!

A test is coming in my (not quite so) regular post on Wednesday.



*The batteries are a bit unusual, but you will have to wait for Wednesday to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.