Thursday, May 10, 2018

Canning Roundup

While I'm sure Erin and others would love for me to actually film or or talk in detail about canning from my perspective, that is a very long term project and to be honest I would just end up re-hashing what has been said and written hundreds of times. A round up post is far more practical and a better use of my time.

That, and I live in Phoenix, AZ. Canning anything now that the summer temps are bearing down on us? Please, guys, I might be masochistic but I'm not stupid.

We're going to be keeping it simple with four videos today from channels on YouTube that got it right.







This video is the first of three. I recommend watching the rest of the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.