Thursday, March 10, 2022

Hatori Mini LED

The dust has settled and the First 72 Hours have passed. Follow along as I build a long term plan via Prudent Prepping.

While unpacking during a little getaway I discovered some gear that, while not missing, I had misplaced and forgotten. 

In my shaving kit bag that stays in my suitcase is a small first aid kit. Besides a razor, shaving cream, and a toothbrush, clipped to a pocket was a Hatori Super Small Mini LED Flashlight. Due to the pandemic I haven't been anyplace overnight in 18 months, which made things that much worse for my poor little light. It didn't leak, so nothing else was ruined when the battery went bad, it just corroded the light.

https://amzn.to/3u6HJp1
It's my fault, since I keep an inventory of where I have lights, but this one just slipped my mind. The other Hatori is still here in my carry-along first aid kit that goes to work with me, and that one does have a fresh AAA battery, since I look at that kit once a month to restock band-aids.  
 
I really like the Hatori LED lights, as they are very small, compact, put out a good amount of light for their size and price. I believe I've ordered six of these (and gave most away), and friends have ordered several more with zero complaints. At 3.5" this light fits into a pocket or anywhere else a clip-equipped knife goes. 
 
From the Amazon ad:*
  • ♥♥3 Brightness Levels: Three beam settings (High, Low, SOS) runs only ONE AAA alkaline battery (not included). 3 Brightness Levels make it ideal for use around the house, dog walking, or camping.
  • ♥♥Pocket size outdoor flashlight: It is small and light enough to slip into a pocket and is forgotten until you need it. It is easy to fit in the palm of hand and only weights about 30g(only one).
  • ♥♥150 Lumens Powerful LED: High lumen small flashlight set in a dark or lit room will last quite two hours with moderate use(keep on) just one alkaline batterry powered, which is sufficient to light you way and light small dark spaces.
  • ♥♥Advanced Design: Skid-Proof design and Water-Proof design. Our flashlight set is made of high quality 6061T aluminum alloy with no worries in rainy day or snow days.
  • ♥♥Safe and Warranty Guarranteed: High-efficiency and great output LED chip, over-charging protection, short circuit protection. All of Hatori Flashlights has 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, NO HASSLE and 90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
*Any typos are from the actual ad and not my usual misteaks.

Getting two nice lights for $10.19 plus free shipping is a real bargain! The order for a replacement 2-pack is going in soon.

Recap And Takeaway

  • I need to do a better job of tracking my lights. While I take my bigger lights with me every day, having a spare flashlight, even a mini like the Hatori, is a good idea.
  • two-pack of Hatori Mini LED Lights are available from Amazon for $10.19 with Prime shipping.
  • At $5 and change each, these lights aren't quite disposable, but I have never hesitated to give one up to a friend.
* * *

Just a reminder: if you plan on buying anything through Amazon, please consider using our referral link. When you do, a portion of the sale comes back here to help keep this site running!

If you have comments, suggestions or corrections, please post them so we all can learn. And remember, Some Is Always Better Than None!

NOTE: All items tested were purchased by me. No products have been loaned in exchange for a favorable review. Any items sent to me for T&E will be listed as such. Suck it Feds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.