Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday Shout-Out: Linoge

Not actually Erin.
Picture by KJ Photography
& is used with permission. 
One of my earliest articles here was a photographic breakdown of my Get Home Bag.  I don't know if I said it then, but if I didn't, I'll say it now:  What works for me might not work for you, and you need to build your GHB to suit your environment and needs.

As it turns out, my good buddy Linoge over at Walls of the City has posted a photographic breakdown of his Get Home Bag, and as you can image it's remarkably different from mine.

Example:  He lives in North Carolina, where ice storms are a thing. Down in Florida where I live, it barely gets below freezing.

I encourage you all to over to his blog and read the whole thing. He's tuned his GHB for his needs and environment, and that's the only thing that matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.