Monday, March 7, 2016

Another Administrative Note

Not actually Erin.
& is used with permission.
The comment situation I talked about last week seems to have quietly resolved itself. Even the comments which were submitted but did not initially appear are now present. Thank you, Google, for un-screwing your screwup.

If anyone else has problems with commenting, please shoot me an email at erin DOT palette AT gmail DOT com.

While I'm dealing with administrivia, you may have noticed that Blue Collar Prepping has a new sponsor. Matt Rogers, the owner of Echo Sling, really appreciated the write-up I did about rifle slings and so has kindly bought ad space from us. In the interest of openness (hi there, Federal Trade Commission), I'm going to say what shouldn't need to be said:

  1. I've been a fan of Echo Slings for years now, as my 2014 review will attest. 
  2. Matt didn't buy my review with ad money. It was an expansion of an article idea I had previously
  3. Now that Echo Sling is an advertiser, we won't be doing any more reviews of the product because that would constitute a conflict of interest. (Not that it really needs further review.)
Thank you for your continued support by reading BCP, commenting on our articles here and on Facebook, and by supporting us through Patreon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.