Tuesday, March 1, 2016

An Administrative Note About Comments

Not actually Erin.
& is used with permission.
For some reasons, comments made on Feb. 25th or later are not showing up. I do not know why this is.

I get notification of and can read the comments made to my posts (Thank you, Russell Humphress and Eric B, for telling me you value my Apocabox Unboxing vids), but they aren't showing up on the blog.

It isn't anything we at BCP have done. I'm inclined to lay the blame at Google's feet for screwing up the code. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Truth be told, though, I am less than impressed with the G+ comment integration with this blog. If I had the change to do it over again, I wouldn't link the two in the first place. So if this issue is not resolved promptly (within a week), I will be uncoupling G+ comments from the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.