- Erin Palette discusses "Safetyland," and why it's not a good place to be.
- We all know that Nicki Kenyon doesn't think much of Donald Trump. So you'd think she'd like John Kasich a bit more. Not so much, really.
- Last week Adam and I talked about the Florida woman accidentally shot by her 4-year-old. Now we get a mother's perspective from Beth Reoch Alcazar
- He gave us some basics on radio receivers last week. This week Silicon Graybeard is back to name names. What radios should you consider buying?
- And you know those Aurora shooting victim parents who sued Lucky Gunner and lost? The ones who now owe legal fees for filing a frivolous lawsuit? Weer'd found a video interview of them and it's Audio Fisking Time!
Please consider donating or subscribing at the PayPal link in the show notes. Our podcast runs on your donations.
Listen to the podcast here.
Read the show notes here.
A special thanks both to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support and to our sponsor, Law of Self Defense. Use discount code "Variety" at checkout and get 10% off.