Friday, July 15, 2016

Apocabox Unboxing #12 (June 2016)

Not actually Erin.
& is used with permission.
A while back on the BCP Facebook Page, I said that I was done making these videos. And I meant it.

But people kept subscribing to my channel (not a lot, mind you, but I got a notice about once a week), and one lovely fellow actually sent me a message saying "Did you get your Apocabox? I have been waiting to see your video! :)" and... well, I guess I felt an obligation. I just like making people happy.

So here's a video. I tried something new, and it didn't quite work, but I've got an idea what I did wrong and how to fix it next time.

I still don't know what's up with the video quality but at this point I've adopted the attitude of "People are still watching so it's more important to get the videos out than worry about how perfect they are." But if you know WHY my video quality is so crappy, please let me know!

And now, a very late video for you to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.