Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Vacation Time

Not actually Erin.
& is used with permission.
Hey preppers, this is Erin in her Editor-in-Chief mode.

I just wanted to let you know that Blue Collar Prepping is taking the week off because:
  • It's summertime, and vacation time; 
  • I have a LOT on my plate right now; 
  • I have a July 15th deadline on a project I haven't even started; 
  • I don't want this blog to put out substandard articles due to lack of editing.  
So enjoy your summer holiday, and I'll see you next week.

Or maybe the week after, if stuff continues to blow up around here.

(Exits stage left, pursued by a flaming ostrich. The stage then catches fire, explodes, falls over into the mud, and explodes again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.