Friday, May 22, 2015

A Prepper Library of PDFs

& is used with permission.
This is a list of PDFs that I feel would be of interest to preppers.

It is my belief that these are all freely reproducible documents. Many (such as those from the Hesperian Foundation) are explicitly free for distribution; others are pamphlets produced by the American Red Cross or the US Army. 

No copyright challenge is intended; if I have accidentally included something protected by copyright, let me know and I will take it down immediately. 

Similarly, if a reader has a freely-distributable PDF of interest to preppers that I do not have here, please send a copy to me so that I can upload it. 

Contents as of 5/23/2015:

Disaster Preparedness/Response
First Aid/Medical
Food/Water/Shelter
Environmental/Community/Sanitation
Combination/Collections

Download these books to your laptops, tablets and e-readers so you have access to them at all times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.