Friday, December 18, 2015

Apocabox Unboxing #9

Not actually Erin.
& is used with permission.
The Curse of Video Delays continues to haunt me, but I posted it before midnight... barely.

I am very pleased with this month's box: is is the Creek-iest of all the Apocaboxes, containing a knife and a bandana and a patch and something to eat. It just feels fuller than some previous ones, which is fitting for a December box.

Some of you may have noticed the Apocabox advertisement to the right; I am an affiliate members now, so clicking on that link (or this one) gets me a little bit of cash, so if you're inclined to find out more, please use my link.

Enjoy the video, and leave me a comment about it either here, on my personal blog, or on my YouTube channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.