Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Author Introduction: Lokidude

Hi everybody!

Actually me.  In ninja mode.
The internet calls me Loki.  I'd tell you I'm just a redneck from the Utah high desert, but I'm not sure how much that conveys.  Instead, I'm an Eagle Scout, a lifelong camper and outdoorsman, a construction worker, and a fan of being self-reliant.  I'm also a gun nut, a motorhead, a tinkerer, and a gamer.  I'm also married to the best spotter a marksman could ask for.

Around here, we're prepping on a budget.  Both dollars and space are at a premium.  Tools, gear, and supplies are great to have, but skills are every bit as important.  With skills, you can make do with less, make what you need, or acquire what you need.  Plus, for the most part, skills are free!

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm also an unabashed lover of toys, so if I find something cool to test out, believe me, I'm all for it.

Anyways, with a measure of skill, and a modicum of gear, you can survive most anything.  You might even be comfortable doing it.  Hopefully some of what's trapped in my skull can help.

Lokidude

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.