Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Prepping Deals

Not actually Erin.
& is used with permission.
This is just a quick post as I take a break from decorating the house.

There are some good shopping deals to be had online that I'd like to share with you.
















Klymit makes some good stuff. I have one of their camping mattresses (a Static V) in my bug-out bag; it gives me a great night's sleep and it compresses down to about the size of a 20 ounce Gatorade bottle. The mattress listed here is lighter; it weighs 12 ounces and has an integrated 4" pillow.  I have no experience with their sleeping bags, but if they're anything like their sleep pads, they are also quality.

50% off is a ridiculously good deal. If you need a sleeping pad, get this now



Lucky Gunner is having a Black Friday sale (am an an affiliate, so shopping through my link helps me out), They've reduced prices on a lot of things, and there's also a 25% off sale for all optics. Use the code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout. Every prepper likes ammunition!



I have no experience with BioLite -- their stuff is too expensive -- but I've admired their products from afar. If you can afford them, they're a great way to generate power for your electrical goods while you cook food. Use the code BFBIO14 at checkout for for 20% off all products. 



Our own Blue Collar Prepping co-blogger Evelyn Hively has a 25% off special with the use of the code BlueCollarPrep2014. It's good through December 18th, which is the last day she can ship anything and have it arrive in time for Christmas. 

Evelyn does really phenomenal work with yarn, and buying one of her crocheted shawls or purses will help her in a direct and immediate way. Please, browse her store!



And of course, Amazon is having its usual Black Friday sale. I am an Amazon Associate, so buying through my link helps me (and indirectly helps this blog).

Happy shopping, preppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.