Friday, February 20, 2015

Apocabox Unboxing #4

Not actually Erin.
& is used with permission.
My apologies for posting so late. I had to help my mother uncover plants this afternoon (welcome to Florida, where it freezes Thursday night and by Saturday it's back to the mid-70s)m which put me behind schedule.

The fact that it seems to take an hour to upload and process a 368 MB didn't help, either.

But here I am, and better late than pregnant, I always say.  So please enjoy video #4 and tell me what you think!

I apologize in advance for all the sniffling into the microphone.




Pictures of this month's contents may be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.